The SNC-EB600B from Sony is a HD network fixed camera powered by IPELA ENGINE EX, minimum illumination of 0.05lx (Color, 50IRE, 1/30 shutter speed), 720p/30fps, View-DR (90dB), image stabilization, PoE.
- IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing system developed based on Sony’s unique signal processing and intelligent video analytics technologies to provide unique features such as XDNR and DEPA Advanced
- View-DR - Sony's innovative wide dynamic range technology to capture objects clearly and adaptively even under very harsh, severe backlight or highlight conditions
- Visibility Enhancer (VE) to optimize the brightness and color reproduction of an image dynamically on a pixel-by-pixel basis while continuously adapting to the scene within the given dynamic range
- DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video Analytics to trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules
- XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) technology for clear images without motion blur under low illumination
- Picture mode selectable from a range of cemra scenes in the setting menu to optimize picture quality in various applications
- Electronic Day/Night function to switch to day or night mode depending on the light level
- Built-in HTML viewer compatible with most Smartphones
- Powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S conformance
- VBR (variable bitrate) or CBR (constant bitrate) compression mode selectable to correspond with various network conditions
- Easy initial network settings with supplied SNC Easy IP Setup Guide application
- Image Stabilizer to help minimize the effect of camera shake or vibration to achieve less blurry images
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.