SNC-VB series is the latest addition to Sony's complete lineup of HD network cameras. This tripe-stream capable network HD cameras, supporting H.264 and JPEG compression formats, delivers excellent picture quality in 720p HD resolution at up to 60 fps. The SNC-VB600 incorporates Sony's state of the art Exmor™ CMOS image sensor. It is specially designed for security applications and includes the latest image enhancement technologies such as View-DR. View-DR incorporates the latest in Wide-D technology along with Visibility Enhancer, and XDNR, allowing these cameras to provide excellent HD images, even under the most challenging backlit conditions. The SNC-VB600 is the ideal choice for even the most demanding surveillance monitoring applications.
- Maximum resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels with the Exmor CMOS sensor
- Up to 60 frames per second (fps)
- Dynamic range equivalent to 130 dB achieved with View-DR technology
- H.264 (High/Main/Baseline Profiles) / JPEG video codecs and AAC (16 kHz/48kHz) / G.726 / G.711 audio codecs
- Scene analytics enhanced by unique features such as face detection
- Minimum illumination of 0.05 lx in color mode and 0.04 lx in B/W mode at 50 IRE and 30 fps
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S conformance
- SD card slot for an on-board recording capability
- VBR (variable bitrate) or CBR (constant bitrate) encoding format selectable to correspond with various network conditions
See any errors on this page? Let us know.