The Sony SNC-CH220 Network 1080p HD Fixed Camera is an affordable and compact network security camera that delivers high-quality surveillance footage. Video of the surveillance location is captured using a 1/2.8" progressive scan Exmor CMOS sensor at a maximum resolution of up to 1920 x 1440. The camera’s 2.8 to 6mm varifocal lens offers wide coverage of the surveillance area.
- HD 1920 x 1080p Picture Quality at 30fps
- 1920 x 1440 max resolution capabilities
- Three Codecs - H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG
- Dual streaming capability - any combination
- 1/2.8 type "Exmor " CMOS sensor
- 3.27 megapixels designed for surveillance applications
- Day/Night Function - IR cut filter is replaced with a clear one in night mode to work with near IR illuminators
- IP66 Rated
- Excellent Sensitivity (F1.2, AGC 42dB, 50IRE [IP])
- 0.7 lux (color), 0.45 lux (B/W)
- Intelligent Motion Detection reduces false positivesTampering Alarm detects attempts like spray painting, moving camera's field of view, etc.
- Stream squared function optimizes bandwidth and storage capacity
- Easy Focus Function - one push locally or remotely for best focus in both day and night modes
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Analog video output
- ONVIF conformance
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.