The SNC-CH180 from Sony is a Streaming, Day/Night and PoE Network 1080p HD / 3 Megapixel Fixed Camera. This outdoor-ready, wide dynamic range camera is designed with built-in infrared (IR) illuminators. As a dual-stream network camera, it supports H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG compression formats, and delivers excellent picture quality in HD 720p resolution at 30 fps. Incorporating the new ""Exmor™"" CMOS image sensor, which is designed for surveillance, this camera features state-of-the-art image-enhancement technology, View-DR.
- Superior 720p HD picture quality, supporting h.264 at 30 fps
- Maximum resolution 1280 x 1024
- Superior dynamic range using newly developed View-DR (visibility enhanced wide dynamic range)
- Clearly see objects in the dark up to 15 m (49 feet) away with IR Illuminators
- XDNR (excellent dynamic noise reduction) for clear images without motion blur under low illumination
- Three codecs (JEPG/MPEG-4/H.264) and dual encoding
- The new "Exmor" CMOS sensor realizes high image quality and high sensitivity for surveillance
- Easy focus function
- DEPA advanced - intelligent video and audio analytics - trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules. -intelligent motion Detection-Tamper alarm -advanced audio detection
- Power over ethernet (PoE) capability
- CF slot for on-board recording allows streaming of locally stored data using RTP/RTCP protocol for backup purposes or post-recording reviews*3
- ONVIF conformance (open network video interface forum)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.