The SNC-CH160 is a high definition (720p) 1.3 Megapixel (1280 x 1024 maximum resolution) bullet network security camera with True Day/Night function, Intelligent Motion Detection and DEPA. It comes equipped with IR Illumination to assist with capturing objects in the dark, and is IP66-rated for outdoor protection against dust and water ingress. Sony's Exmor CMOS sensor provides excellent pictures and event detection for effective evidence gathering. Sony's E-Series cameras have outstanding picture quality and a range of features at an affordable price.
- Superior 720p HD picture quality, supporting h.264 at 30 fps
- Maximum resolution 1280 x 1024
- Clearly see objects in the dark up to 15 m (49 feet) away with IR Illuminators
- Three codecs (JEPG/MPEG-4/H.264) and dual encoding
- New "Exmor" CMOS sensor provides high image quality and high sensitivity for surveillance
- Easy focus function
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability
- ONVIF conformance (open network video interface forum)
- IP66 Rated
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.