Sony's SNC-CH140 is the latest addition to its powerful lineup of network cameras. This dual-stream network HD cameras, supporting H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG compression formats, delivers excellent picture quality in HD resolution at 30 fps. The SNC-CH140 incorporates Sony's new Exmor™ CMOS image sensor. It is specially designed for security applications and includes state-of-the- art image enhancement technologies such as View-DR. This technology incorporates the latest in Wide-D technology with Visibility Enhancer, and XDNR, allowing these cameras to provide quality HD images, even under the most challenging backlit environments. The SNC-CH140 Fixed Network Camera is the ideal choice for even the most demanding surveillance monitoring applications.
- Industry leading Superior High-Res. with 560 TVL of horizontal resolution
- Superior HD picture quality, supporting h.264 at 30 fps
- Superior dynamic range using newly developed View-DR (visibility enhanced wide dynamic range)
- XDNR (excellent dynamic noise reduction) for clear images without motion blur under low illumination
- Three codecs (JEPG/MPEG-4/H.264) and dual encoding
- The new "Exmor" CMOS sensor realizes high image quality and high sensitivity for surveillance
- Easy focus function
- DEPA advanced - intelligent video and audio analytics - trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules. -intelligent motion Detection-Tamper alarm -advanced audio detection
- Power over ethernet (PoE) capability
- CF slot for on-board recording allows streaming of locally stored data using RTP/RTCP protocol for backup purposes or post-recording reviews
- ONVIF conformance (open network video interface forum)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.