Sony's SNC-CH120 is the latest addition to its powerful lineup of network cameras. Images are captured using a 1/3" progressive scan Exmor CMOS sensor at a resolution of up to 1280 x 1024. Built into the camera is a 2.8-8mm varifocal lens, which offers an adjustable field of coverage. Images can be streamed in H.264, JPEG or MPEG-4 formats, allowing for flexible data management. In addition, dual streaming of these formats is also possible. The Optical Day/Night function automatically switches the camera from color to a sensitive B&W mode when light levels fall and vice versa, thus ensuring optimum image quality 24-hours a day.
- Superior 720p HD picture quality, supporting h.264 at 30 fps
- Maximum resolution 1280 x 1024
- Three codecs (JEPG/MPEG-4/H.264) and dual encoding
- The new "Exmor" CMOS sensor realizes high image quality and high sensitivity for surveillance
- Easy focus function
- Power over ethernet (PoE) capability
- ONVIF conformance (open network video interface forum)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.