The SNC-B2335 is an IP network enabled high resolution color camera equipped with 1/3" Super HAD CCD, an embedded Linux OS, and 32Mb of flash memory. The SNC-B2335 has True Day/Night feature that enables the B/W mode in low light conditions for perfect continuous surveillance. Dual codec including H.264 provides the opportunity to reduce hardware costs related to the data storage space. WDR utilizes the shutter speed to eliminate the negative effect of light. Power over Ethernet (PoE) feature reduces the installation time and costs. XDR feature allows the surveillance of darker and strong backlit areas. The camera is compatible with auto IP(tm) open VMS platform.
- 1/3" 410K/470K Super-HAD Progressive Scan CCD
- High Resolution: 600 TVL
- Min. Illumination: 0.000023Lux (@F1.2, 15 IRE, Sens Up x512)
- True Day/Night Function, Sens-Up Function x512
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) x128
- Motion Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction (3D+2D)
- Back Light Compensation (Area Setting)
- Extended Dynamic Range (XDR)
- Privacy Mask Function (Polygonal Mosaic)
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
- Horizontal & Vertical Image Mirroring
- Positive / Negative Imaging
- AC24V, DC12V, PoE
See any errors on this page? Let us know.