The SM7C12S-3 is a 7" outdoor vandal-resistant surface mount PTZ camera system from Videolarm designed for harsh outdoor conditions with the rugged vandal-resistant OptiClear™ polycarbonate clear dome, the cast aluminum body and the wall mount bracket. The SM7C12S-3 outdoor PTZ camera system comes with a heater/blower, a 36x zoom Day/Night high resolution camera, a lens package, plus a 24 vac input, and 120° ps pan/tilt preset speed. The SM7C12S-3 outdoor camera system also features RS422/485 or RS232 input, 64 presets, a ¼” imager, as well as 470 TV lines, NTSC video formatting, and a minimum illumination of 3 lux. This high quality vandal-resistant camera package is ideal for locations that require perimeter monitoring in all types of weather and vandal-resistant installations, and comes simple to install for the operator.
- Auto Focus, High-Res Integrated Day/Night IR sensitive Camera/lens Package
- 36x optical zoom and 10x Digital Zoom (360x Total)
- Integral multi-protocol receiver/driver
- Four wire RS422/485 or RS232 input
- Up to 2 minute recordable Pattern
- 64 presets, with auto tour
- Automatic flip-over
- 24 vac input
- 360° continuous rotation
- Digital zoom on/off
- One alarm input and auxiliary output
- Â±0.1° Preset Accuracy
- 120°/sec Pan and Tilt Preset Speed
- Compass heading display
- Protection against "Brown Out"
- 16 user selectable privacy zones
- On-board temperature sensor
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.