The SD8111 is an indoor day/night PTZ camera from Vivotek that is capable of providing exceptional reliability with precision operation and high quality images. The SD8111 outdoor PTZ camera comes with 720 x 480 resolutions, a 12x zoom lens, a Sony EXview HAD CCD sensor, 360 degrees continuous pan/190 degrees tilt, plus an IR-cut removable filter, and a 3.6 to 45.8mm vari-focal lens. The SD8111 day/night camera also features 3D noise reduction, WDR, multiple simultaneous streams support, as well as a Linux 2.4 embedded OS, and triple codec H.264/MPEG/MJPEG compression. This security camera is suitable for locations such as parking areas, shopping complexes, airports and other similar zones that require a security system of this status, and comes complete with an easy installation process which can save time.
- SONY EXview HAD CCD Sensor in D1 Resolution
- 12x Zoom Lens
- 360° Continuous Pan and 190° Tilt
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- 3D Noise Reduction for Clear Nighttime Images
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) for High Contrast Environments
- 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
- Two-way Audio
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
See any errors on this page? Let us know.