The SD423-F1 is a high performance Spectra IV SL integrated positioning system from Pelco that can promote clear and colored image quality with its high powered design. The SD423-F1 positioning system comes with an aluminum construction, 540TV lines, freeze frame during presets, an in-built surge protection, 20 user-definable characters, a 23x zoom option, as well as a quick disconnection to dome drives, and password protection. The SD423-F1 positioning system also features NTSC video formatting, an on-screen compass/tilt display, an internal scheduling clock, plus a flush design. This high powered positioning system is designed for long term use, and is suitable for use in areas where high criminal activity may reside.
- Camera Title Overlay, 20 User-Definable Characters
- On-Screen Compass and Tilt Display
- Password Protection
- Freeze Frame During Presets
- Built-in Surge and Limited Lightning Protection
- Integrated Passive Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Circuit
- Internal Scheduling Clock
- Requires 5.25-Inch Space Above Ceiling and 3.25 Inches Below
- Minimum Ceiling Thickness 0.5-Inch; Maximum 1.75 Inches
- Quick Disconnect to Dome Drive
- Aluminum Construction
- Suitable for Use in Environmental Air Handling Spaces
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.