The SCD-2081 from Samsung is a high resolution analog dome camera line. This camera features a 2.8 - 11mm (3.9x) vari-focal lens integrated to a three-axis mount, and utilizes the finest imaging sensor to provide a 650TVL picture quality. In addition, features such as True Day Night (ICR filter), Samsung Super Dynamic Range (SSDR), and Back Light Control (BLC) come together to augment Samsung's legendary low light performance. This camera is versatile, offering Digital Image Stabilization, Motion Detection, and several White Balance controls. Six different user profiles can be set for varying conditions, and the camera supports Coaxitron control over coaxial cable. Installation is easy thanks to dual voltage power support, and compatibility with C/CS mount types.
- High resolution of 650TV lines, 700TV lines (B/W)
- Min. illumination 0.1Lux @ F1.2 (Color), 0.01Lux (B/W)
- 3.9x V/F lens (2.8 ~ 11mm)
- True Day / Night (ICR), MD, SSNRIII
- Coax : Pelco-C (Coaxitron), Dual Power
See any errors on this page? Let us know.