The SCB-9080 is a cost-effective and stable night vision camera equipped with a microbolometer thermal imaging sensor. Unlike visual cameras, a thermal camera senses heat that is naturally radiated from any animate object. This makes them very effective for applications with no artificial lighting. The SCB-9080 has a 50mm lens which gives it a 9.2° horizontal field of view. The camera is integrated into an IP66 rated environmental enclosure.
- Max. 1.2Km detection range with no lighting
- Intricate imaging with High-powered infrared sensor
- Min. discernable temperature of 0.08°C
- Bulit-in 50mm Fixed Lens
- IFOV 1.68mrad
- Color pattern, Temperature Detection(Alarm)
- IP66 Approved Dust/Waterproof
- Customizable OSD
- DLC (Diamond Like Carbon Coating)
- Light weight and effective cost
- RS-485 control
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.