The QODT4-70NA-X2 is a professional 2â€™ x 2â€™ indoor dome camera system from Videolarm which is designed to provide users with a reliable and well adaptive security solution that can be used in a number of surveillance locations where high crime may be present. The QODT4-70NA-X2 dome camera system comes with a ¼” CCD sensor, a 0.75lux illumination, 480TV lines, an engineered plastic top, as well as a snap on decorative ring, and an IR corrective lens. The QODT4-70NA-X2 security camera system also features separate video outputs, an OptiClear polycarbonate dome, 1 power lead, plus a plenum rated metal top, and fully adjustable mounting arms. This surveillance system is designed to provide high use in a number of surveillance setups, and can easily deliver high operation in a day to day installation.
- Up to 4 cameras w/4-9mm auto-iris lens
- Choice of Day/Night or Color cameras
- IR corrective lens on Day/Night cameras
- Separate video outputs
- One power lead
- Available with NVT two wire video outputs
- Factory installed system, ready to plug n' play
- Durable engineered plastic top, 94V0
- Separate BNC outputs for each camera
- Fully adjustable, segmented mounting arms for cameras
- OptiClear polycarbonate dome, clearest domes in the industry
- Clear or distortion-free tinted dome available (1 F-stop light reduction)
- Serviced from below ceiling
- Liner included for total discreet viewing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.