The Panasonic POCSP509LMP24 Full HD Network Camera with 2.4 to 6mm Auto-Iris Lens delivers full HD images and 360p images simultaneously. Panasonic's UniPhier S generation LSI processor provides simultaneous cropping of whole and part images, lower bandwidth storage requirements, more VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified areas) zones, dual H.264 streaming capability, and overall high-level functionality. VIQS, combined with efficient compression, enables network bandwidth reduction by decreasing the image quality for less important areas in a video frame (such as the sky), while retaining image quality for critical parts of the view. Face detection analytics detect the position of a human face and send the information via a video stream. ABF (Auto Back Focus) allows easy installation and stable focus in color and black & white modes.
- High-resolution at full HD / 1920 x 1080 created by 3.1 MP high sensitivity MOS sensor
- Simultaneous 1080p full HD images at up to 30 fps and 360p images at up to 30 fps
- Combining enhanced UniPhier, Panasonic's proprietary system LSI platform and 2 areas
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) function can reduce network bandwidth usage
- Cropping function enables to provide whole image (1920 x 1080) and the part image (640 x 360) simultaneously
- Up to 4 image capture areas can be specified, and it is also possible to control the sequence
- Multiple H.264 (High Profile) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real-time monitoring and high-resolution recording by enhanced UniPhier
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wide dynamic range
- Face Super Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image
- High sensitivity with day & night (IR) function; 0.5 lux (color), 0.06 lux (B/W) at F1.4
- Using Panasonic distinctive LDC (Lens Distortion Compensation) function, natural image without distortion can be monitored thanks to wide angle lens
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation and stable focus in both color and B/W modes
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions
See any errors on this page? Let us know.