The Panasonic POCSP302L2 i-PRO Network Camera with 2.8 to 12mm DC Auto Iris Lens is part of the i-PRO 3rd generation i-PRO SmartHD series. The camcorder captures high-resolution, SVGA / 800 x 600 videos thanks to its 1.3 MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor. Multiple H.264 (high profile) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real-time monitoring and high-resolution recording at a lower bandwidth thanks to UniPhier, Panasonic's proprietary system LSI platform. Wide dynamic range and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technologies deliver wider dynamic range and Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear images of the face, while the Face Detection function detects the position of the human face, and this information is sent by XML or a video stream.The 13VG2812ASSQ 2.8 to 12mm DC Auto Iris Lens from Tamron achieves sharper image quality thanks to the use of an aspherical element. This enhances overall performance by eliminating image distortion and providing corner to corner sharpness. This lens can be used in virtually all CCTV security applications. With an aperture range of F/1.4 to 360, this lens is suitable for use in extreme lighting conditions.
- High resolution at SVGA / 800 x 600 and 1.3 MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at SVGA / 800 x 600 image size
- Wide dynamic range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range
- Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image
- H.264 and MPEG-4 are selectable for system migration
- High-sensitivity with simple day/night function: 0.2 lux (color), 0.13 lux (b/w) at F1.4
- Focus Assist ensures easy installation
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions
- Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color filter
See any errors on this page? Let us know.