The NTK2TH-SD-3 is a NiteTrac 2 system from Videolarm which is designed to provide a solution to night-time surveillance operation by simply incorporating day/night and thermal camera systems into a pan and tilt security system. The NTK2TH-SD-3 camera system comes with a 360° continuous high speed rotation, no exposed wiring, image stabilization, Pelco D protocol support and translation, as well as 320 x 240 resolution, and NTSC/PAL formatting. The NTK2TH-SD-3 security camera system also features 470TV lines, a ¼” sensor, a 54° angle of view, plus a 50dB SNR, and a 3lux illumination. This professional camera system is designed to deliver high used in a range of setups, and can easily deliver exceptional image quality in all day surveillance monitoring installations.
- Advanced thermal camera (320 x 240 resolution) and day / night camera systems
- Compact, light weight design
- Rugged pan / tilt device with 360° continuous high-speed rotation
- Mil-STD-810F (Certified), sealed / pressurized enclosure - IP66 rating
- Pelco D protocol translation and support
- 10 - 30VDC volt operation
- No exposed wiring
- Image stabilization
- Available as an SView unitized camera system
- Also available as a multiple camera system (Q-View Series – QMR)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.