The NEI-309V05-23WE from Bosch is a IP IR imager, dinion 940NM, NTSC. The Dinion IP Infrared Imager is a rugged, active infrared surveillance camera designed to master perimeter surveillance and other outdoor low-light applications. The IR Imager provides best-in-class images day and night covering up to 160 meters (525 feet) with unrivaled illumination quality throughout the field of view.
The Dinion IP Infrared Imager can tri-stream video simultaneously — on two H.264 streams and one MJPEG stream. Features such as multicasting, internet streaming, and iSCSI recording are fully supported. The Dinion IP Infrared Imagers have built-in video motion detection and video content analysis systems as standard features. From the most challenging daylight conditions to zero lux night environments, the NEI-30 gives you the details you need. Our Dinion 2X technology provides optimal 20-bit imaging in natural and artificial light, giving you a powerful wide dynamic range camera solution capable of handling the most demanding lighting situations, 24 hours a day.
- Certified all-weather active IR surveillance camera specifically designed for perimeter surveillance and other outdoor low-light applications
- Dinion 2X imaging with wide dynamic capability to handle the most demanding lighting situations
- Variable Field Illumination technology provides unmatched low-light and no-light performance
- ITri-streaming: Dual H.264 and M-JPEG simultaneously
- Integrated junction box, remote control, and complete external adjustments minimize installation time and cost
See any errors on this page? Let us know.