The Bosch NBC-265-P IP Color Camera, with a 1/4" CMOS sensor and a 2.8-8mm varifocal lens, delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to HD 720p. With the progressive scan technology, the camera produces sharp images of moving objects in almost accurate colors. Equipped with the Tri-streaming feature, the IP camera allows simultaneous encoding of a data stream as per 2 different, individually customized settings to stream H.264 and M-JPEG format video. You can use the higher quality H.264 stream for local recording and viewing, and the M-JPEG stream to provide compatibility with legacy DVRs. The IP Camera with a removable SD/SDHC card offers edge recording, which is most useful when the network is severely limited or intermittent, thus saving the network’s bandwidth and reducing the requirement for a high-capacity hard disk or DVR. The SD slot supports up to 32 GB SD/SDHC card. The bundled PC Surveillance software offers a user-friendly interface for easy installation and configuration. The software allows the configuration of multiple cameras simultaneously using an auto detection device, hence monitoring of multiple cameras is possible in 1 screen. Using the software, you can archive and export video clips on the SD card. Equipped with a 2-way audio and audio alarm, the NBC-265-P IP Color Camera allows remote users communicate with the visitors or intruders via an external speaker (not included). You can use the audio detection feature to generate an alarm. Tamper detection determines whether the camera or the output signal is tampered with, while the motion detection function detects presence of relevant motion in the video to raise an alarm. ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) standard helps in providing compatibility with other surveillance products, which reduces further upgrade or migration costs. PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
- 1/4" CMOS sensor with 1280 x 800 pixels
- 2.8-8 mm varifocal lens
- Delivers up to HD 720p images
- Produces sharp images of moving objects using progressive scan
- Supports tri-streaming of dual H.264 and single M-JPEG - allows a data stream to be encoded simultaneously as per 2 different, individually customized settings
- Removable SD/SDHC card with edge recording system
- SD slot supports up to 32 GB SD/SDHC card
- Bundled PC surveillance software supports multiple camera monitoring; offers a user-friendly interface for easy installation and configuration
- Two-way audio and audio alarm - allow remote users communicate with visitors or intruders via an external speaker (not included)
- Tamper detection determines whether the camera is tampered with
- Motion detection - detects presence of relevant motion in the video and can raise an alarm
- ONVIF-ready (Open Network Video Interface Forum) - reduces further upgrade or migration costs
- PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Comes with a camera mount kit and a universal power supply
See any errors on this page? Let us know.