The Bosch NBC-255-P IP Color Camera, with a 1/4" CMOS sensor and a varifocal CS mount lens (2.8-10mm), delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 640 x 480 pixels and works as a stand-alone video surveillance system. With the progressive scan, the camera produces sharp images of moving objects in most accurate colors. Dual streaming of H.264 and M-JPEG allows simultaneous encoding of a data stream as per 2 different, individually customized settings. You can use the higher quality H.264 stream for local recording and viewing, and the M-JPEG stream to provide compatibility with legacy DVRs. The IP camera with a removable SD/SDHC card offers edge recording, which is most useful when the network is severely limited or intermittent thus saving the network's bandwidth and reducing the requirement for a high-capacity hard disk or DVR. The SD slot supports up to 32 GB SD/SDHC card. With the BVIP (Bosch Video-Over-IP) Lite Suite, the bundled PC Surveillance software offers a user-friendly interface for easy installation and configuration. The Lite Suite allows the configuration of multiple cameras simultaneously using an auto detection device, hence monitoring of multiple cameras is possible in 1 screen. Video clips on SD card can be archived and searched in a single application. Equipped with a two-way audio and audio alarm, the NBC-255-P IP Color Camera allows remote users to communicate with visitors or intruders via an external speaker (not included). You can use the audio detection feature to generate an alarm when necessary. The two-way audio alarm sharply reduces false alarms. Tamper detection determines whether the camera or the output signal is tampered with while motion detection detects presence of relevant motion in the video. ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) standard helps in providing compatibility with other surveillance products, which reduces further upgrade or migration costs. PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets. The NBC-255-P IP Color Camera comes with a camera mount kit and a universal power supply.
- Stand-alone surveillance system with 1/4" CMOS sensor
- Varifocal CS Mount Lens (2.8-10 mm)
- Delivers sharp images of moving objects using progressive scan
- Supports dual streaming of H.264 and M-JPEG - allows a data stream to be encoded simultaneously as per 2 different, individually customized settings
- Removable SD/SDHC card with edge recording system
- SD slot supports up to 32 GB SD/SDHC card
- Two-way audio and audio alarm - allow the remote users communicate with the visitors or intruders via an external speaker (not included)
- Tamper detection determines whether the camera is tampered with
- Motion detection - detects presence of relevant motion in the video
- ONVIF-ready (Open Network Video Interface Forum) - reduces further upgrade or migration costs
- PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Comes with a camera mount kit and a universal power supply
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.