Thanks to the camera's integrated distortion correction feature, image data can be corrected for perspective either in real time or in subsequent research allowing it to be displayed in an especially user-friendlyway. While the viewer is able to freely navigate through the entire distortion-corrected image (also in surround or panorama view) using the virtual PTZ function to closely analyze specifi c image areas, the camera will continue to monitor the entire room in the background.
- 3 Megapixel Hemispheric FixDome (IP65)
- Hemispheric Technology: 360 degree recording
- In-camera distortion correction
- Digital pan/tilt/zoom
- Integrated video motion recognition
- User-definable exposure fields
- In-camera recording to MicroSD
- IP telephony with video stream (H.263)
- Integrated microphone + loudspeaker
- Camera-controlled recording on Windows/Linux/Mac systems
- Power supply via Ethernet cable
See any errors on this page? Let us know.