The Mobotix Mobotix MX-M12D-Sec-DNight-D43N22 network camera series includes high-performance professional cameras for use during the day and at night. The cameras are equipped with two separate image sensors and a day and night lens.
Depending on the lighting conditions, the camera switches automatically from color to the more sensitive black-and-white sensor. This ensures an optimum picture quality even at night.
The 1280 x 960 pixels resolution of this Mobotix camera is about twelve times as high as the CIF images from an analog camera. In VGA 640 x 480 and CIF 320 x 240 mode, the camera provides up to 4x zoom while creating minimal network load MxPEG: approx. 1 Mbps, CIF 25 fps.
Bidirectional audio, video motion detection and a passive IR sensor are also integrated. The Ethernet, ISDN and RS232 interfaces of the camera comply with current IT standards, including GSM/GPRS/UMTS 3G. Digital zoom, panning, video motion detection, event-controlled frame rates and freely selectable image sections reduce the storage requirements of the M12 to a minimum.
The integrated camera software features include alarm management with pre- and post-alarm images, FTP, e-mail, external ring buffer storage on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X computers as well as playback and MultiView functions for up to 40 cameras in the browser.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Dual lens outdoor, weatherproof (IP65), 30° to +60°C (-22° to +140°F)
- Lenses: 2 x 43mm Wide Angle Lens
- Resolution: Day models: 2 x 3MEGA (2048x1536 pixels each), Night models: 2 x MEGA (1280x960 pixels each)
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Continuous up to 8x Zoom + Pan/Tilt (digital)
- Frame Rate (Mono): 30 fps VGA 30 fps CIF 10 fps MEGA
- Sensitivity: Color: 1 lux (t=1/60s) 0.05 lux (t=1/1s), B/W: 0.1 lux (t=1/60s); 0.005 lux (t=1/1s)
- Interfaces: ISDN, Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, RS232
- Audio/Telephony: Bidirectional, IP telephony (VoIP)
- Power Supply | In/Out: PoE or MX30V 1xIN, 1xOUT
- Software Features: Logo generator, FTP, E-Mail
- Arming Triggering: 7-day schedule, multiple events
See any errors on this page? Let us know.