The Mobotix MX-D24M-SEC MonoDome Color Camera features an array of lenses and records footage at frames per second including audio. It includes a camera module that can be freely positioned in almost any direction of a room. The D24 supports bidirectional audio, records lip-synchronous audio and can send alarm messages to the user based on SIP using its integrated IP telephony features. To supply power, simply attach the camera to a standard PoE switch or use the MOBOTIX power supply to supply power via the network cabling.
Digital zoom, digital panning, video motion detection, event-controlled frame rates and freely-selectable image sections minimize the storage requirements of the D24M. The integrated camera software features include alarm management with pre and post alarm images, FTP, e-mail, external ring buffer storage as well as playback and multi view functions for up to 30 cameras on the browser. Since the camera does not require additional heating, power can be supplied via the network cabling. The operating temperature of the camera ranges from -20 to +140 °F (-30 to +60 °C).
- Decentralized system concept reduces peripheral components and costs when recording
- Available in an attractive design with exchangeable lenses from tele to wide angle
- Numerous installations opportunities for both indoor and outdoor use
- On-wall set with space for expansion modules
- Integrated DVR with hi-resolution video recording (4 GB MicroSD card included)
- Robust, maintenance free and weatherproof -22°F to +140 °F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Digital pan/tilt/zoom
- Extension to intercom system possible with Mobotix ExtIO module
- Video/audio recording and playback
- Power supply via Ethernet cable
- Convenient administration via web browser
- Complete video management software and recording integrated in camera software
- User-definable access levels
- Free of charge video management: MxControlCenter (Windows) and MxEasy(Windows/Macintosh/Linux)
- Event triggered by: time-controlled masking of image areas, event and/or time-controlled recording, temperature, brightness, motion in definable video sensor areas, and definable time functions/repetition
See any errors on this page? Let us know.