The KPC-S801DCHI from KT&C is a 380 TV Lines, Ivory Body, 1.0LUX/F2.0, Aluminum Pinhole Lens Dome (Wall Mountable).
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II
- High-Resolution of 550 TVL
- Fixed Iris Pinhole Lens (f=3.7mm)
- Min. Illumination of 0.05 Lux/Faceplate
- Pan Tilt (Pan 360° / Tilt 0~120°) Voltage: DC12V
- By Brett Not bad, when tweaked
Value Quality Price
- KT&C, KPC-S801DCHI, 380 TVL, Ivory Body, 1.0LUX/F2.0, Aluminum Pinhole Lens Dome (Wall Mountable)
"The mounting holes are too close to the body, so that drywall anchors will not be secure. I used a MDF board on the other side of the drywall with a 1 7/8"" hole drilled therethrough, and used #6 1 1/2"" screws to secure (after painting the screw heads ivory). For this setup, one needs access to the attic side of the ceiling to place the backing board.
I also found it better to remove the o-ring from the camera, so that it can readily be adjusted.
For one camera, I had to cut a notch from the back of the housing to accommodate the wire so that I could angle the ball sufficiently to view the desired area.
Picture quality/color is good."
See any errors on this page? Let us know.