The IXS0DN12-EB is a reliable standard definition SARIX surveillance network camera from Pelco that can easily produce high security monitoring with its reliable and advanced technology and design. The IXS0DN12-EB surveillance network camera comes with an 800 x 600 resolution, MPEG4/MJPEG/H.264 compression, a 30fps frame rate, as well as open IP standards, and privacy masking. The IXS0DN12-EB surveillance camera also features mini SD local storage for alarm capture, progressive scanning technology, 2 simultaneous video streams, motion detection, a video setup jack, plus wide dynamic range, and automatic back focus. This security camera system is designed as a reliable installation, and can easily produce high monitoring properties when installed into many different locations.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to SVGA Resolution (800 x 600)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at all Resolutions
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG-4 Compression Capability
- Color and Day/Night Models
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.05 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
See any errors on this page? Let us know.