The IXE20DN8 is a security camera IPAK IXE20DN/13M2.8-8 from Pelco that can easily be used to provide a high level of security monitoring that can be used in a range of setup with its advanced design. The IXE20DN8 security camera comes with MJPEG/H.264 compression, a 0.03lux illumination, mini SD local storage for alarm capture, 1920 x 1080 resolutions, 2 simultaneous video streams, as well as an electronic shutter, and inbuilt analytics. The IXE20DN8 surveillance camera also features a 1/3” imaging device, motion detection, a 50dB SN ratio, automatic back focus, plus PoE, wide dynamic range, day/night models, and 2.1 megapixels. This security camera system is designed to deter criminal acts and theft, and can be easily positioned into place for exceptional operation.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 2.1 Megapixel Resolution (1920 x 1080)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1920 x 1080
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- Megapixel lens, varifocal, 2.8 ~ 8.0 mm, f/1.2 ~ 1.9
See any errors on this page? Let us know.