The IXE20DN50-EAD is an IPAK EH1512-2/IXE20DN surveillance camera from Pelco that can easily provide a level of security monitoring with its well adaptive design and advanced technology. The IXE20DN50-EAD surveillance camera comes with multiple frame rate options, a web browser software interface, an electronic shutter range, a 60dB wide dynamic range, a 50dB SN ratio, as well as multiple protocol support, and a 1/3” imaging device. The IXE20DN50-EAD security camera also features automatic white balance, a 0.03lux illumination, 2.1 megapixels, password protection, plus 1920 x 1080 resolutions. This security camera installation is able to produce a high level of security, and comes easy to setup into place with its advanced design.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 2.1 Megapixel Resolution (1920 x 1080)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1920 x 1080
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- EH1512-2 small indoor/outdoor enclosure with 24 VAC and EM1512 Wall mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.