The IXE10 Series has two 1.3 megapixel models: color and day/night. Both models feature advanced low-light technology
capabilities. The day/night model has a mechanical IR cut filter for increased sensitivity in low-light installations.
The IXE10 Series can support two simultaneous video streams. The two streams can be compressed in MJPEG and H.264 formats across several resolution configurations. The extended platform gives real time video (30 ips) with HD resolution using H.264 compression for optimized bandwidth and storage efficiency. The streams can be configured to a variety of frame rates, bit rates, and GOP (group of pictures) structures for additional bandwidth administration.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 1.3 Megapixel Resolution (1280 x 1024)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Day/Night Models
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 Lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
See any errors on this page? Let us know.