The IX30DN8 is a high performance IPAK IX30DN/13M2.8-8 security camera package from Pelco that is designed to deliver a state of the art monitoring system that can be used in many locations including industrial, commercial and residential. The IX30DN8 security network camera comes with password protection, wide dynamic range, a mini SD local storage capacity, a 2048 x 1536 max resolution, as well as NTSC/PAL formatting, and a 6W power consumption. The IX30DN8 surveillance camera system also features 3.1 megapixels, a 2.8-8mm lens, an electronic shutter range, a DC drive lens, a 50dB SN ratio, plus an automatic white balance, multiple protocol support, a 1/3” imaging device, a progressive scan, and H.264/MJPEG compression. This surveillance camera installation is able to produce a high level of monitoring, and comes simple to setup and install for any operator.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- Megapixel lens, varifocal, 2.8 ~ 8.0 mm, f/1.2 ~ 1.9
See any errors on this page? Let us know.