The IX30DN8-ECW is a high performance IPAK EH3512-2HD/IX30DN security camera package from Pelco which is designed to offer a high level of surveillance monitoring when installed into locations that experience high crime and suspicious activity. The IX30DN8-ECW surveillance camera comes with multiple protocol support, H.264/MJPEG compression, a 6W power consumption, NTSC/PAL formatting, a mini SD local storage capacity, as well as a 2048 x 1536 max resolution, and wide dynamic range. The IX30DN8-ECW security camera system also features a DC drive lens, an automatic white balance, 3.1 megapixels, a 1/3” imaging device, password protection, an electronic shutter range, plus a 50dB SN ratio, and a progressive scan. This surveillance camera installation is able to produce clear colored images, and provides a high level of security monitoring within most locations.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- EH3512-2 small outdoor enclosure with 24 VAC, heater, defroster, Wall Mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.