The IX30DN8-EC is a reliable and well adaptive security camera IPAK EH3512-2HD/IX30DN from Pelco that can easily deliver a high level of monitoring with its advanced technology and compact components. The IX30DN8-EC security camera system comes with an electronic shutter range, a 6W power consumption, 3.1 megapixels, password protection, NTSC/PAL formatting, as well as wide dynamic range, and a 2048 x 1536 max resolution. The IX30DN8-EC security camera system also features a 1/3” imaging device, a DC drive lens, H.264/MJPEG compression, a progressive scan, a mini SD local storage capacity, an automatic white balance, a 50dB SN ratio, plus multiple protocol support. This security camera installation is able to provide a high level of monitoring, and comes simple to setup and install into most locations for optimal surveillance monitoring.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- EH3512-2 small outdoor enclosure with 24 VAC, heater, defroster
See any errors on this page? Let us know.