The IX30DN8-EBK is a high performance IPAK EH3512-2/IX30DN security network camera package from Pelco that is designed to offer serious surveillance monitoring when installed in locations that experience high crime levels. The IX30DN8-EBK surveillance network camera comes with a 2048 x 1536 max resolution, password protection, 3.1 megapixels, an electronic shutter range, a DC drive lens, wide dynamic range, as well as H.264/MJPEG compression, and a progressive scan. The IX30DN8-EBK surveillance camera system also features NTSC/PAL formatting, multiple protocol support, a 1/3” imaging device, a 6W power consumption, an automatic white balance, plus a 50dB SN ratio, and a mini SD local storage capacity. This security camera installation is able to produce clear and detailed imagery, and can be used in areas including commercial, industrial, and residential locations.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- EH3512-2 small outdoor enclosure with 24 VAC, heater, defroster, blower,Wall Mount and Sunshield
See any errors on this page? Let us know.