The IX30DN8-EB is a network security camera IPAK EH3512-2/IX30DN from Pelco that is designed to deliver a high level of day and night surveillance monitoring with its advanced design and quality components. The IX30DN8-EB security camera system comes with NTSC/PAL formatting, a 1/3” imaging device, multiple protocol support, password protection, an automatic white balance, as well as a mini SD local storage capacity, and a 2048 x 1536 max resolution. The IX30DN8-EB security camera system also features a 50dB SN ratio, a 6W power consumption, a DC drive lens, 3.1 megapixels, plus wide dynamic range, H.264/MJPEG compression, an electronic shutter range, and a progressive scan. This surveillance camera system is able to produce a high level of monitoring, and can deliver a simple installation rate for use in many different areas.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- EH3512-2 small outdoor enclosure with 24 VAC, heater, defroster, and blower
See any errors on this page? Let us know.