The IX30DN8-EAD is a high performance and reliable network surveillance camera IPAK EH1512-2/IX30DN package from Pelco that is designed to offer high levels of security monitoring for day and night applications. The IX30DN8-EAD surveillance camera comes with multiple protocol support, H.264/MJPEG compression, a 50dB SN ratio, an automatic white balance, a DC drive lens, as well as 3.1 megapixels, and a 2048 x 1536 max resolution. The IX30DN8-EAD surveillance network camera also features wide dynamic range, a 1/3” imaging device, NTSC/PAL formatting, an electronic shutter range, a progressive scan, a 6W power consumption, plus a mini SD local storage capacity, and password protection. This security camera installation is able to produce a high level of security, and can be used in a range of locations for enhancing performance and capturing criminal activity.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- EH1512-2 small indoor/outdoor enclosure with 24 VAC and EM1512 Wall mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.