The IX30DN6 is a professional IPAK IX30DN/13M2.2-6 surveillance package from Pelco that is easily designed to offer a high level of security monitoring when installed into position with its quality components. The IX30DN6 surveillance camera system comes with NTSC/PAL formatting, a 2048 x 1536 max resolution, an electronic shutter range, multiple protocol support, a progressive scan, a mini SD local storage capacity, as well as an automatic white balance, and wide dynamic range. The IX30DN6 security camera also features a 50dB SN ratio, a 6W power consumption, password protection, a DC drive lens, H.264/MJPEG compression, plus 2 simultaneous streams, and a 1 /3” imaging device. This security camera installation is able to provide a high level of security, and is designed to offer state of the art operation within most locations.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- Megapixel lens, varifocal, 2.2 ~ 6.0 mm, f/1.3 ~ 2.0
See any errors on this page? Let us know.