The IX30DN6-U is a high quality network surveillance camera IPAK IX30DN/13M2.2-6 MT package from Pelco that is designed to deliver high quality indoor surveillance monitoring with its advanced design. The IX30DN6-U surveillance camera comes with a 1/3” imaging device, a 2048 x 1536 max resolution, a mini SD local storage capacity, a DC drive lens, multiple protocol support, as well as H.264/MJPEG compression, and a 50dB SN ratio. The IX30DN6-U network camera also features 3.1 megapixels, password protection, NTSC/PAL formatting, a 6W power consumption, a progressive scan, an electronic shutter range, plus an automatic white balance, a 2.2-6mm lens, and wide dynamic range. This security network camera system is ideal for many different areas, and can be positioned into place for enhancing operation.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- C10-UM universal camera mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.