The IX30DN6-ECK is a high level and professional surveillance network camera IPAK EH3512-2HD/IX30DN from Pelco that is able to provide and deliver exceptionally clear imagery when installed into locations that experience high crime rates. The IX30DN6-ECK security network camera comes with a 6W power consumption, NTSC/PAL formatting, a 1/3” imaging device, password protection, multiple protocol support, as well as a 2048 x 1536 max resolution, and an electronic shutter range. The IX30DN6-ECK network camera also features H.264/MJPEG compression, wide dynamic range, a 50dB SN ratio, a progressive scan, plus a mini SD local storage capacity, 3.1 megapixels, a DC drive lens, 2 simultaneous streams, and an automatic white balance. This security camera installation is able to produce a high level of security and comes easy to setup into most areas with its advanced design.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- EH3512-2 small outdoor enclosure with 24 VAC, heater, defroster, Wall Mount and Sunshield
See any errors on this page? Let us know.