The IX30DN6-EB is a high performance IPAK EH3512-2/IX30DN security camera package from Pelco that is designed to offer a level of surveillance monitoring that can be used in locations where high crime levels exists. The IX30DN6-EB security camera comes with NTSC/PAL formatting, an electronic shutter range, a mini SD local storage capacity, a 2048 x 1536 max resolution, a 6W power consumption, as well as a DC drive lens, and 3.1 megapixels. The IX30DN6-EB security camera system also features a 50dB SN ratio, H.264/MJPEG compression, 2 simultaneous streams, multiple protocol support, plus a 1/3” imaging device, password protection, an automatic white balance, a progressive scan, and wide dynamic range. This security package is able to provide users with a high level of monitoring, and can deliver state of the art operation with its quality construction.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- EH3512-2 small outdoor enclosure with 24 VAC, heater, defroster, and blower
See any errors on this page? Let us know.