The IX30DN6-EAD is a high performance IPAK EH1512-2/IX30DN surveillance package from Pelco that is designed to offer a high level of security monitoring when installed into locations where high crime levels may exists. The IX30DN6-EAD surveillance package comes with a 2.2-6mm lens, a 2048 x 1536 max resolution, an automatic white balance, NTSC/PAL formatting, wide dynamic range, as well as 3.1 megapixels, and H.264/MJPEG compression. The IX30DN6-EAD surveillance camera package also features an electronic shutter range, a 1/3” imaging device, multiple protocol support, password protection, 2 simultaneous streams, plus a progressive scan, a mini SD local storage capacity, a 6W power consumption, a DC drive lens, and a 50dB SN ratio. This security camera installation provides a high level of monitoring, and can be easily installed where day and night operation is required.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- EH1512-2 small indoor/outdoor enclosure with 24 VAC and EM1512 Wall mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.