The IX30DN50 is a professional Sarix™ ImagePak® from Pelco composed of a 13M15-50 varifocal lens with a focal length of 15 to 50mm, and a 3.1 megapixel IX30DN network camera. The IX30DN50 surveillance camera package comes with H.264/MJPEG compression, 2 simultaneous video streams, a 1/3” CMOS D/N image sensor, plus motion detection, and a 0.3 lux. The IX30DN50 security camera package also features a 30fps frame rate at 1280 x 720 resolution, open IP standards, 2048 x 1536 pixels, as well as Power over Ethernet, and auto back focus. This network camera package is able to achieve high quality images with the combined variety of features included in the package, and comes with an easy installation into most areas.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- Megapixel lens, varifocal, 15.0 ~ 50.0 mm, f/1.5 ~ 2.1
See any errors on this page? Let us know.