The IX30DN50-U is a high performance IPAK IX30DN/13M15-50 MT surveillance camera package from Pelco that’s designed to offer a high level of security monitoring when installed into areas that experience a level of crime or suspicious activity. The IX30DN50-U security camera comes with password protection, a 6W power consumption, wide dynamic range, NTSC/PAL formatting, as well as 2 simultaneous streams, and an electronic shutter range. The IX30DN50-U security camera also features a 1 /3” imaging device, a 2048 x 1536 max resolution, an automatic white balance, a progressive scan, plus H.264/MJPEG compression, a DC drive lens, a 50dB SN ratio, multiple protocol support, and a mini SD local storage capacity. This security installation is able to produce a high level of safety over an area, and can perform at high standards for long term installations.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- AudiC10-UM universal camera mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.