The IX30DN50-EN is a high performance IPAK DF8-PG-E1/IX30DN security camera package from Pelco that is designed to provide a high level of surveillance monitoring when installed into position. The IX30DN50-EN surveillance camera comes with a mini SD local storage, a 1 /3” imaging device, a 50dB SN ratio, H.264/MJPEG compression, a DC drive lens, a 6W power consumption, an electronic shutter range, as well as a progressive scan, and a 2048 x 1536 max resolution. The IX30DN50-EN security camera also features multiple protocol support, wide dynamic range, 2 simultaneous streams, password protection, plus an automatic white balance, and NTSC/PAL formatting. This security camera installation is able to produce a high level of security, and comes easy to setup and install into position to help keep an area safe and monitored.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneouslys
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- DF8 Series, outdoor pendant dome, light gray, with Clear bubble (f/0.7 light loss)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.