The IX30DN50-ECK is an IPAK EH3512-2HD/IX30DN from Pelco that is designed as complete and reliable security solution that can be used in a number of locations. The IX30DN50-ECK security package comes with a 1/3” imaging device, a progressive scan, a 50dB SN ratio, wide dynamic range, a 2048 x 1536 max resolution, an electronic shutter range, as well as a DC drive lens, and a 6W power consumption. The IX30DN50-ECK surveillance package also features a mini SD local storage, NTSC/PAL formatting, automatic white balance, H.264/MJPEG compression, 2 simultaneous streams, plus password protection, and multiple protocol support. This security camera is able to provide a high level of monitoring in many locations, and can handle a wide variety of setups with its advanced technology and components.
- Open IP Standards
- Up to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Auto Back Focus
- H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG-4 Compression Capability
- Video Setup Jack
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneouslys
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
- EH3512-2 small outdoor enclosure with 24 VAC, heater, defroster, Wall Mount and Sunshield
See any errors on this page? Let us know.