The ISD-A15 features an extremely wide light dynamic range, high sensitivity and high resolution enabled by a 1/3-inch Pixim Seawolf sensor and Ikegami's digital processing technology. It is a Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Range Box Camera that reproduces a clear and natural image even in locations where there is a significant difference in the intensity of illumination, such as window areas, or in lobby entrances of buildings. ISD-A15 comes with a compact cube body of just W2.05 x H2.05 x D2.16 inches, giving it the flexibility for a broad array of locations and equipment, such as ATM machines and outdoor housings.
- 2.8-12mm Varifocal Lens / For Indoor Use
- 1/3" Pixim Seawolf DPS CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution up to 520 TVL
- Minimum Illumination of 0.3 Lux
- Auto Iris Lens / Day/Night Function
- Intelligent AGC / Auto White Balance
- Scene File Function / Privacy Masking
- Optimum Monitor Output Select Function
- Supports NTSC & PAL Signals
- 24 VAC / 12 VDC Dual Voltage Operation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.