The Network Camera supports the network service for a sensor image with progressive scan, which can be monitored on a real-time screen regardless of distances and locations. By using its dedicated program, many users are able to have an access to the Network Camera a once or a single user can monitor various network cameras at the same time. It enables users to play, store and retrieve a monitoring image by using a PC. All the settings and real-time monitoring screens are also provided through an access to the web.
The Network Camera is a one-port camera including two-way audio, fully featured for security surveillance and remote monitoring needs. It is based on the DSP compression chip, and can digitize one analog video source and make it available on the network as real-time, full frame rate Motion JPEG and H.264 (or MPEG-4) video streams.
The alarm input and alarm output can be used to connect various third party devices, such as, door sensors and alarm bells.
- Brilliant Video Quality with Full HD, 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- Highly Efficient H.264 Video Compression which Drastically Reduces Bandwidth and Storage Requirements
- Progressive Scanning for Sharper Video Motion Images.
- 3-9mm Vari-focal Auto-Iris Lens
- Dual Video Streams Simultaneously, up to 30-ips, at 1080p Resolution using H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- TRUE Day/Night Functionality for Low Light Applications
- Supports a Micro-SD Memory Card Slot for Local, Event Detection Recording
- Minimum Scene Illumination 2.5Lux Color; 0.2Lux B/W at F1.2, 50IRE
- Backlight Compensation, 2D-DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) and Auto White Balance
- Motion Detection (8 Windows), Privacy Masking (8 Windows) and FTP Image Upload
- Up to 10 Simultaneous Connections through Remote Monitoring
- ONVIF Compliant for Network Video Interoperability
- Test Monitor Cable Supplied
- IP66 Weatherproof Rated and Impact Resistant Housing
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.