The IP8362 is an outdoor day/night network bullet camera from Vivotek developed for use as an outdoor monitoring system for locations including community areas, building entrances, parking lots and other similar positions which require high quality images in all weather and light conditions. The IP8362 outdoor bullet camera comes with a Linux 2.6 embedded OS, a 2 megapixel CMOS image sensor, 1920 x 1080 pixels at up to 30fps full HD, a 3 to 9mm vari-focal lens, plus triple codec real-time H.264/MPEG/MJPEG compression, and WDR enhancement support. The IP8362 day/night network camera also features a weatherproof IP67 rated housing, an in-built PoE system, in-built IR illuminators, as well as an IR-cut removable filter for day and night function, and a 1/5 to 1/32,000 second shutter time. This highly advanced security system is suitable for many applications, and comes easy to setup and install for all operators.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3 ~ 9 mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Up to 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 15 Meters
- Supports WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Weather-proof IP67 rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.