The IP8161 is a day/night fixed network camera from Vivotek which is specially made for large open areas such as airports, entrances to buildings, parking lots and many other places where it is necessary for accurate identification of faces, license plates on vehicles and other close up features. The IP8161 day/night network camera comes with a 3 to 8mm auto iris vari-focal lens, ePTZ for data efficiency, built-in PoE, as well as an IR-cut removable filter for day and night function, and triple codec real-time H.264, MJPEG and MPEG-4 compression. The IP8161 fixed network camera also includes tamper detection, multiple simultaneous streams, supports activity adaptive streaming, as well as a Linux 2.6 embedded OS, a shutter time of 1/5 to 1/40,000 second, and a 2 megapixel 1/3.2” CMOS sensor. This highly advanced security camera is suitable for many applications, and comes easy to setup and install for all operators.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3 ~ 8 mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- CS- or C-mount Adjustment Ring for Flexible Lens Installation
- BNC Connector for Analog Video Output
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
See any errors on this page? Let us know.