VIVOTEK IP8151 represent the next-generation in video quality in network cameras. As part of VIVOTEK's SUPREME Series, the cameras feature the utmost in picture clarity through utilization of SONY's latest sensor technology, dubbed "ExmorTM", which enables the camera to capture exceptional details during daytime, as well as to offer unparalleled visibility under low-light conditions through its Supreme Night Visibility feature.
- 1.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Supreme Night Visibility
- Up to 30 fps @ 1280x1024 (1.3MP)
- 3.1 ~ 8 mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- CS- or C-mount Adjustment Ring for Flexible Lens Installation
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
See any errors on this page? Let us know.