The IP8133W from Vivotek is a 1MP Privacy Button Compact Design Fixed Network Camera. Vivotek IP8133 is an easy-to-use network camera specifically designed for home security applications with a compact, stylish exterior. With a camera with a 1MP sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1280x800 at 30 fps, users need to look no further for an all-in-one camera capable of capturing high quality, high resolution video. Embedded with the multimedia SoC, the camera supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth. With MPEG-4 and MJPEG compatibility also included, video streams can also be transmitted in any of these formats for versatile applications. The streams can also be individually configured to meet different constraints, thereby further reducing bandwidth and storage requirements. Users can thus receive multiple streams simultaneously in different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities for viewing on different platforms.
- 1-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Privacy Button to Pause Monitoring
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in PIR Sensor for Unauthorized Intruder Detection
- Built-in White-light Illuminators for Event Triggering
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker for Two-way Audio
- Compact, Elegant Design
See any errors on this page? Let us know.