The IP7161 from Vivotek is a 2MP day and night fixed network camera. IP7161 is a high-end 2-megapixel network camera with true day and night functions ideally suited for wide, open spaces such as building entrances and airports, or applications requiring accurate identification of individuals, objects, and vehicle license plates. With high-definition 2-megapixel (1600 x 1200) resolution, the IP7161 can deliver extremely clear and detailed images and provide coverage 6 times larger than a VGA camera. Its ePTZ function enables users to quickly move to a target area for close-up shots without moving the camera physically. In addition, multiple video streams can be delivered simultaneously in different resolutions, frame rates and image qualities for viewing on different platforms, so as to meet different needs or bandwidth constraints.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 4.5 ~ 10 mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- CS- or C-mount Adjustment Ring for Flexible Lens Installation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.